If you need to update people on one or more of your lists you can send an email right from WaitlistPlus or you can get a comma separated list of emails and use your own email client to send them.
Send an Email
- While viewing your list, Click on the Email button
- Fill out the email Subject and Body
- In the Body section, you can use placeholders to fill in details about the person on your list, or email recipient.
- Click Send
Get Email Addresses
- On the home page click Export > Get Email Addresses
- Once on the Email Addresses page, you can select which lists you want to include and what you want to separate them by. “Comma” is supported by most email clients.
- Then click Get Emails. The result will be a long string of text which you can copy and then paste into the To line in your email client.